Sunday, August 24, 2008

Mmmm...

It's good to be pregnant right now.

I'm still up. I was hungry. I had some Baked Cheetos, then some Cheerios Snack Mix, then some more Baked Cheetos. I seriously could've finished off that bag of Cheetos. But I didn't. I moved on to a frozen burrito. Man, they're good. Put a spoonful of fat-free sour cream on the plate and lots of Taco Bell hot sauce (thank goodness for extra packets lying around!).

Could it BE any better than that? Eating at 2:30am?! It was nice - I worked on the crossword puzzle from the Saturday edition of the Sunday paper. Normally, I'd work on the Sudoku, but I miraculously completed it earlier this evening! I think that might've only been the 2nd time I've ever successfully finished a Sunday Sudoku!

It's been a good day.

No comments: