Saturday, April 01, 2006

Precious, Sleeping Baby Jillian

It seems like I tend to use my website for little, fond memories of Jillian. And here I go again...

Just now, I went into Jillian's room to check on her (okay, to just touch her little head, admire how sweet she is, and tell her I love her...I do it every night!). Anyway, she was so adorable, laying on her left side, right up next to the mesh bumper. I touched her head, and she stirred a little, and then I heard a sucking sound. She put her left thumb in her mouth and had her right hand up against the bumper. And last night, we started to put her in those little gowns with the elastic at the bottom, so she's in another one tonight, and just looks so angelic curled up on her side with her thumb in her mouth.

I love these moments when she's just a little baby.

No comments: