Friday, May 26, 2006

5/26/06 Workout

290 calories
0.68 miles
52 carbs
21 minutes

Gained 0.4 from yesterday, but no big whoop, b/c I was feeling lighter this afternoon, and was curious to see what I weighed - and it was the same as this morning, which is promising!

Also, I got some bloodwork back, and my bad cholesterol (LDL) has gone down significantly, while my good cholesterol (HDL) has gone up! Awesome for both!!!

However, my mom called (my OB-GYN's nurse) and said that my TSH levels were suppressed, which could mean that I have hyperthyroidism...something that would be no surprise, given that my mom has a hyperthyroid, as well as her dad, and her grandmother. Anyway, I'm making an appt. to get my blood taken for some more tests next Thursday...we'll see what happens!

No comments: