Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ugh - 5/16/06 Workout

Eventhough the stupid iFIT program was a super hard 40 min. routine (ick), I had extra motivation this morning: I made a bad choice in partaking in a little bit of ice cream last night with the season finale of Grey's Anatomy...my weight went up a little this morning. And I know that to be consistent with the rest of my blogging, I should post how much I gained, but it's my blog, and I don't want to :) Sorry! It's not that much, though...as I told Richard, I just made a bad choice, and I can't give up - just gotta get back on the horse!

Anyway, here are today's workout stats:

605 calories (!)
1.27 miles
106 carbs
40 minutes

We'll keep our fingers crossed that my weight is lower tomorrow...it probably won't help that I'm meeting Richard and Esther for lunch at Gloria's in a couple hours! :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are doing super awesome, and don't be too hard on yourself for gaining a little. You are probably gaining muscle, which does weigh more than fat. Also, being a woman, your weight will fluctuate with your monthly cycles as much as 7 lbs! So, don't blame the ice cream, you are allowed that for all of the hard work you've been doing!